The Sony Alpha A7 III is a full frame 24.2MP mirrorless camera with astonishing performance and image quality. Blistering performance is thanks to a new front-end LSI and BIONZ X image processor; these technologies enables to A7R Mk III to shoot burst at 10fps, record full-frame 4K 30p video, and focus up to 2 times faster than any previous generation A7.
Battery life of the A7 Mark III has also been improved thanks to a new NP-FZ100 battery that has about 2.2 times the capacity of the NP-FW50, giving the camera a battery life of approximately 710 shots.
Other great features of the Sony Alpha A7 III include improved 5-axis in-body stabilisation, 89 compressed RAW image buffer, touchscreen LCD, 693 phase-detection AF points, 425 contrast-detection AF points, electronic viewfinder, and extended ISO of 50 to 204800.
- 24MP Full-Frame Exmor R BSI CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ X Image Processor & Front-End LSI
- 693-Point AF System & 10 fps Shooting
- UHD 4K30p Video with HLG & S-Log3 Gammas
- 2.36m-Dot Tru-Finder OLED EVF
- 3.0" 922k-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- 5-Axis SteadyShot INSIDE Stabilization
- ISO 204800 & Pixel Shift Multi Shooting
- Built-In Wi-Fi and NFC, Dual SD Slots
- USB Type-C Port, Weather-Sealed Design
- Sony A7III, A7 III, A7 Mark III, A7 MK III, A7 MKIII, A7 Mark 3, A7 MK3