TP-Link UH700 is a 7-port USB hub. 3 of the 7 ports are BC 1.2 Charging Ports which not only sync data but also provide fast charging for your mobile devices. It also come with a power adapter to provide robust performance and a power on/off button to conveniently turn on/off the hub as need.
With TP-Link UH700, you can now transfer data at up to 10 times the speeds of the older USB 2.0 standards. Speeds of 5Gbps are a vast improvement over USB 2.0’s 480Mbps top speed. It is also backwards compatible, allowing you the capability of using USB 2.0/1.1 products if need be.
UH700 is Plug & Play for Windows, Mac, Linux, Chrome OS and more PCs, no driver installation required.
2.4Ghz wireless devices, such as wireless keyboard and mouse adapters, may not work in close proximity to USB 3.0 devices or hubs. Connecting to a USB 2.0 port is recommended. Ensure that the power adapter is connected before using this hub. And for best performance please connect it to the USB 3.0 port of your PC. Interface Available: 7 x USB 3.0 Standard A 2 2.4A Charging Ports, 1 USB 3.0 Micro B
- Instantly add 7 USB 3.0 Ports to your PC, Play Station, Xbox and more.
- All 7 USB 3.0 ports offer high-speed data transfer speed up to 5Gbps, and each device can run at its maximum rate when mixed USB devices (USB1.1, USB2.0, USB3.0) connected
- 3 BC 1.2 charging Ports can deliver up to 5V/1.5A per port that charge 1.5x faster when compare with 5V/1A original Charger
- Plug & Play for Windows, Mac, Linux, Chrome OS and more PCs, no driver installation required
- Built-in Surge Protection keeps your devices and data safe from damage of power surge, over-heating, over-current, over-voltage and short circuit, etc
- Come with a Power On/Off button to easily turn on/off the hub when need
- Industry-leading FREE lifetime 24/7 technical support and a 2-year warranty
- From reliable brand: TP-Link has been ranked as the World’s No. 1 provider of WLAN products for the past consecutive 7 years by IDC. In 2017