The Sony Alpha A7RIII is a high performance, high megapixel, full frame, 42.4MP mirrorless camera. The camera features blistering performance thanks to a gapless on-chip lens design and a new front-end LSI and BIONZ X image processor; these technologies enables to A7R Mk III to shoot burst at 10fps, record 4K 30p video, and focus up to 2 times faster than any previous A7, despite its massive 42.4 megapixel sensor.Battery life of the A7RIII has also been improved thanks to a new NP-FZ100 battery that has about 2.2 times the capacity of the NP-FW50, giving the Sony Alpha A7R III a battery life of approximately 650 shots.Other great features of the Sony Alpha A7RIII include improved 5-axis in-body stabilisation, 169.6MP pixel shift shooting, 76 compressed RAW image buffer, touchscreen LCD, electronic viewfinder, and ISO 50 to 102400.
- 61MP Full-Frame Exmor R BSI CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ X Image Processor & Front-End LSI
- 567-Point Phase-Detection AF System
- UHD 4K30p Video with HLG & S-Log3 Gammas
- 5.76m-Dot Tru-Finder OLED EVF
- 3.0" 1.44m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- Up to 10 fps Shooting, ISO 100-32000
- 5-Axis SteadyShot INSIDE Stabilization
- 240MP Pixel Shift Multi Shooting
- Bluetooth & Wi-Fi, Dual UHS-II SD Slots
This price includes a trade-in. To qualify for the trade-in on the Sony A7R IV , trade-in any fully operational interchangeable lens camera (SLR, DSLR or ML) between 10 Aug and 30 Sep 2021.