The Nikon SB-5000 is the first speedlight from Nikon to feature a radio-controlled Advanced Wireless Lighting function*. Radio signals are more reliable than infrared, does not get affected by extremely bright conditions, does not require line of sight, and can work up to 30 meters.Other top features includes a cooling system, Unified Flash Control, and a 14-200mm standard illumination pattern.*Infra-red/CLS is still supported.*Radio triggering requires both a WR-A10 Wireless Remote Adapter and a WR-R10 Wireless Remote Controller, and either a Nikon D5, or D500 body.
- Radio-controlled Advanced Wireless Lighting
- No signal loss from strong light when triggering through radio frequency
- Radio frequencies features a 30 meter range and does not need line-of-sight
- 14-200mm standard illumination pattern
- Infra-red/CLS triggering still supported